11.01.2007

my comprehensive english enhancement plan

1. concentrate and get satisfying grades in english class.

2. update my english blog at least three times a week. this can improve my writing skills.

3. read an english novel thirty minutes everyday until i finish a novel. as for what novel i will read, i plan to read some classic novels.

4. since i commute everyday, i can listen to english broadcasts everyday about 30 minutes. as for now, i listen to BBC's podcasts such as "grammar challenge" and "talk about english".

5. prepare for the TOEIC. i may have to first look up how the exam is taken and then i'll have to prepare some materials in order to improve my english, example: buy books about TOEIC, download some

6. when watching a movie or an english TV program, try not to look at the subtitles and try listening.

7. when listening to english songs, listen carefully to the lyrics or look up its lyrics on the internet.

8. there's a TV series someone introduced to me a long time ago, Smallville. it's a story about superman and i'm going to try watching it.

i hope the above can help me improve a lot in english

沒有留言: